Training – Professional Consultation:
In partnership with Perinatal Support Washington, Michelle is running a Perinatal Mental Health Consultation.
20 CE from, professional consultation group for therapist focusing on Perinatal Mental Health
10-month long, one consolation/month for 2 hours
- Perinatal Depression;
- Perinatal Anxiety,
- Intrusive/scary thoughts, OCD
- Adjustment issues: addressing ‘shoulds’ and unrealistic expectations of American mothering
- Perinatal management of bipolar disorder and postpartum psychosis
- Birth trauma; Breastfeeding and perinatal mental health.
- Perinatal loss: miscarriage, stillbirth, preparing for pregnancy after loss; Medications during pregnancy and lactation
- Supporting parents during and after the NICU
- Sexual abuse survivors and perinatal mood and anxiety disorders.
Next group will start January 2019
Space is limited
Please contact Michelle or Perinatal Support Washington if you are interested.
Michelle is currently supervising LMHC and is available for both individual and group supervision.
Please contact Michelle if you are interested.
Mobile Mama Therapist Training:
Interested in learning more about becoming a Mobile Mama Therapist or becoming trained in the strategies that Michelle has developed to work specifically with pregnancy through Motherhood? Michelle is developing a Mobile Mama Therapy Training Manual and curriculum. Please contact Michelle for future training opportunities.